LAKE: 5150 Response Collaborative Protocol MOU Training Videos (2019):
- Lake: 5150 Holds Training Video (2019)
- Understanding the 72 Hour Clock in Lake County (2020)
- 5150 Writing Certification & Quiz-LAKE
Lake County requires training and certification by the Behavioral Health Director to conduct 5150 evaluations.
- The 5150 Certification training course consists of a PowerPoint, discussion, explaining paperwork, crisis shadow, conducting an evaluation under supervision, exam completed, and then upon recommendation from the crisis supervisor individuals are designated by the Lake County Behavioral Health Director and receive a county badge designating them as being authorized to conduct 5150 evaluations in Lake County.
Crisis Intervention Team–CIT Training
- 40 hour training with up to 45 participants—invitation only at this time